Ticket Deadlines 🔥
- Free streaming: No deadline
- Early bird: Wednesday March 1 23:59 UTC+1 OPEN
- Venue tickets: Friday April 7 23:59 UTC+2 OPEN
Notice that the event can sell out due to the size of the venue.
You can also be a corporate supporter w/ tickets. See below.
Venue tickets include:
- All the talks live at the venue
- A breakfast, lunch and cake
- Hanging out with your favorite Django people in one convenient location
- Networking drinks afterwards
- Free optional membership of Django Denmark
- Stickers and merch
- All prices include 25% VAT and exclude service fees
When ordering tickets, you will be asked questions about dietary preferences and if you want to be a member of Django Denmark, our association behind Django Day. All of this is with no additional costs.
After March 1st, the price of a venue ticket will be DKK 750
If you have been given a voucher code from your employer, please sign up here, choosing Corporate Supporter Access.
Become a Corporate Supporter of Django Denmark:
- Get tickets to the annual Django Day
- 1 year of posting jobs on Django Denmark’s sites (until next Django Day)
- Your logo and link on the Django Day front page
- Your logo on sticker sheets distributed to attendees (*)
After ordering a Corporate Supporter package, you will be sent a manual email with further instructions and access to order tickets (venue or remote). Please sign up via below buttons, and if you have any questions reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Corporate Supporter w/ 1 ticket - DKK 1500
Corporate Supporter w/ 2 tickets - DKK 2500
Corporate Supporter w/ 5 tickets - DKK 5000*
Student / concession tickets
If you are a student or unemployed, please write email@example.com and we can grant you a ticket at a reduced price.
We will live stream the entire event so you can be in the first row in the comfort of your own couch or chair. We’ll send you a link to the stream and our online forums where you can meet other participants.